SAFE & SANITARY WELLNESS CENTER
OUR STANDARD PROTOCOLS
- Fresh linens – all linens are washed using a sanitation cycle and changed between clients.
- Surfaces regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Bathroom cleaned and disinfected
- Hand hygiene – before and after each client hand and forearms are washed thoroughly.
- Hand sanitation – before and after each client and throughout the shift.
- Carpets and area rugs vacuumed and shampooed regularly.
ADDITIONAL PROTOCOLS TO PROTECT AGAINST COVID-19
- • COVID-19 screening of all clients and therapists.
- • One person at a time allowed in reception area.
- • Increased time between appointments for social distancing & sanitation.
- • Social distancing between client and therapist when possible.
- • Mask worn by therapist when within 6 feet of client.
- • Air purifier with UVC disinfecting – kills 99.9% airborne germs/bacteria/viruses.
- • UVC disinfecting between clients – kills 99.9% germs/bacteria/viruses on surfaces.
- • Commonly touched surfaces in-suite sanitized between clients.
- • Commonly touched surfaces outside of suite sanitized between clients.